Hui Chun Gong, formerly known as the Chinese Emperor's Rejuvenation and Longevity Practice, means 'return of the spring', the springlike freshness of youth. These secret exercises were developed by Taoist monks in order to effectively prolong life and truly enhance the rejuvenating properties of
life. Only since the last decade of the 20th century has Hui Chun Gong been
transmitted to the Western world.
Before using any artifical ways
to boost your hormones, try the Hui
You will be
amazed how great, vibrant and relaxed you will feel!
This internal hormonal "Kung
fu" workout is:
- quite easy to learn
- immediately beneficial for the practitioner
- creates a daily sense of well-being, centeredness and clarity of mind
- is a powerful stimulant of the Chi flow through the meridians,
- strengthens the inner organs
- creates flexibility and elasticity of tendons, muscles and connective tissue.
- very efficient in enhancing the self-regulatory process of the hormonal
system (pancreas, thyroid, testes/ovaries, pineal and pituitary glands, adrenals
- cleanses the lymphatic system and helps with the detoxification of the
- is the ultimate preventive health care
25 minutes of daily practice will dramatically enhance your life
Wear comfortable clothes and light shoes, no rubber soles